Hurt In An Accident?
An injury can occur at any turn because of someone’s negligence, especially by someone driving a motor vehicle. Anyone violating a traffic law or being reckless can be the fault of injuries to you or a loved one.
The injuries can be severe and lifelong, so you want to ensure that you are fully compensated. The legal system helps make a person whole again by recognizing past and future damages for pain, anguish, physical impairment, loss of earning capacity, medical expenses and disfigurement.
Experienced Attorneys Protecting Your Interests
Our attorneys at Goulden Law Offices, PLLC, are here to help you navigate the legal system and insurance practices to give you the best chance of recovering fully. We have decades of experience helping people, and we can help you deal with the stress and hassles of the process, and protect your interests to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
If you were in a car accident as a result of someone else’s recklessness or negligence, then you are due compensation – either from the driver of the other car or from their insurance company. We can help you obtain that compensation.
After An Accident
If you have been involved in any type of accident, the following steps can help you protect your rights and interests and maximize your compensation:
- Seek medical attention before doing anything else. Nothing is more important than the health of those involved. If you can’t see your family doctor, then go to the nearest emergency room.
- Obtain all the records of the injuries and treatments, as well as the police report from the scene.
- Find an experienced New Hampshire or Massachusetts personal injury attorney.
- Any reliable attorney offers a free consultation to explain the details of the case. If they do not offer this, then pass them by. In addition, most cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, meaning that no payment will be taken until success is achieved in your case.
- When the time arrives, take the information pertaining to the accident to the law firm. This includes medical records, law enforcement documents, photos and any witness’ statements.
Contact Us Today
If you have been injured in a personal injury accident, you need an experienced attorney to represent your interests with insurance companies and the responsible parties. Call our Nashua offices at 603-582-0197 or use our online contact form to make an appointment to speak with our attorneys.